Prev: Re: [GZG] Quick survey - 15mm SF preferences? Next: Re: [GZG] Quick survey - 15mm SF preferences?

Re: [GZG] Quick survey - 15mm SF preferences?

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 08:52:15 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] Quick survey - 15mm SF preferences?

Likewise a vacchead, though I HAVE bought a fair amount of gropo.

I'll admit some research suggests two-legged walkers aren't THAT far
away,
though I still think anthropomorphic is silly....

If I were a true 15mm fan boy, I'd probably even the first three to '4',
and up 7 to a '2' if Mecha became Chicken-legged. But,	you'd probably
not
go wrong in just taking James' original vote, and consider it a single
vote
between the two of us. ;->=

The_Beast