Prev: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] OODA Next: RE: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

Re: [GZG] OODA

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@e...>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 10:04:25 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] OODA

Allan Goodall wrote:

> And I don't think you are required to use any particular card. If you
> turn over the Attack card and there's no one to attack except the
> aforementioned knights, you burn a point to turn over a new card.

There is the "Undisciplined Fire" card, which could be used to FORCE a
unit to fire. But getting back to John's point that these systems,
Piquet or something to model OODA, isn't good for new players. Although,

new players do NOT appear to be the target group for either the OODA
variant rules or Piquet.

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

“Language . . . has created the word 'loneliness'
 to express the pain of being alone.
 And it has created the word 'solitude'
 to express the glory of being alone.”
	-Paul Johannes Tillich

Prev: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] OODA Next: RE: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)