Prev: RE: [GZG] [FT] SSD bits Next: RE: [GZG] [Brushwars] First Contact pt.2 [sec=UNCLASSIFIED]

Re: Re: [GZG] [FT] Thrust and Mass Loss

From: "Jaime Tiampo" <fugugaipan@s...>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 10:23:53 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] [FT] Thrust and Mass Loss

Well if you want here's the stats for it ;-) I'm not saying it's a good
design, it's just an idea (my usual designs are 94 mass but I have a
model
of this size).

Mass: 144
Cost: 451
Power: 32
Hull: 74
Hullrows: 4
Armour: 6
Stinger Node: F FS FP
Drone Womb
Drone Womb
Drone Womb
Drone Womb
Drone Womb
Cortex Node
FTL: Normal

In comparison my current "standard cruiser" looks like this:

Mass: 94
Cost: 301
Power: 32
Hull: 30
Hullrows: 4
Armour: 7
Stinger Node: F FS AS
Stinger Node: F AP FP
Pod Launcher Node: F
Pod Launcher Node: F
Drone Womb
Cortex Node
Cortex Node
Cortex Node
FTL: Normal

Jaime

Prev: RE: [GZG] [FT] SSD bits Next: RE: [GZG] [Brushwars] First Contact pt.2 [sec=UNCLASSIFIED]