Prev: Re: [GZG] [Brushwars] First Contact pt.2 [sec=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: RE: [GZG] [FT] SSD bits

[GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 19, Issue 1

From: "Michael R. Blair" <pellinoire@y...>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 11:28:38 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 19, Issue 1

I like the idea of both but particularly the
FMAS/skirmish game. In part what I want is something
like GWs old Necromunda game but better and more
flexible. Built in support for campaigns – character
improvement, recruitment, injury and recovery and so
on would be nice.

Michael

It is by my order and for the good of the state that the bearer of this
has done what he has done.
  - Richelieu

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] [Brushwars] First Contact pt.2 [sec=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: RE: [GZG] [FT] SSD bits