Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG] Grav IFV platoon packs? Next: RE: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

From: Ken Hall <khall39@y...>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 09:09:02 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

does happen, though, and likely even with mercenaries picking and
choosing their tickets (no plan survives contact with the enemy, etc.).

  Millions of years ago, when I was in the Mid-Realm of the SCA, the
King's Rangers even had a song about it. The only lines I remember went
like this:

  "We're trained in (something something)
  To harass and spy
  Then stood upon a crossroads