Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] SSD bits (Simon White) Next: Re: GZG players wanted (was: Re: [GZG] RE: Blue Sky Thinking)

Re: GZG players wanted (was: Re: [GZG] RE: Blue Sky Thinking)

From: "John Atkinson" <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 08:34:09 +0300
Subject: Re: GZG players wanted (was: Re: [GZG] RE: Blue Sky Thinking)

On 11/6/06, Indy <indy.kochte@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, James,
>
> Done and done. It will be uploaded shortly. Thanks!

You can update my info to Camp ar-Ramadi, al-Anbar Province, Iraq, but
it won't do much good for finding opponents. . . .:)

But I AM going to be on my way back to Ft. Hood next year. . . When's
the ECC?

John
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] SSD bits (Simon White) Next: Re: GZG players wanted (was: Re: [GZG] RE: Blue Sky Thinking)