Prev: Re: RE: [GZG] ECC Next: RE: RE: [GZG] ECC

Re: [GZG] [FT] SSD bits

From: Samuel Penn <sam@g...>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 17:57:52 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] SSD bits

On Monday 06 November 2006 15:13, VinsFullThrust@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 11/6/2006 4:46:01 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> sam@glendale.org.uk writes:
>
> I've	started working on some SVG graphics if anyone is interested.
>
> _http://www.glendale.org.uk/ft/templates.svg_
> (http://www.glendale.org.uk/ft/templates.svg)

> What is SVG?

Scalable Vector Graphics - http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/

Basically, everything is drawn as lines and circles rather than
as pixels, so when you resize/rotate or whatever you don't loose
any precision. It's much easier to use for designing SSDs, since
each item is an object which can be moved, overlayed and resized
easily.

Firefox, Opera and Konqueror support it natively. I think IE does
through Adobe plugins. Most modern vector graphic programs have
support for SVG (e.g. Inkscape).

There's some examples at:
http://www.croczilla.com/svg/samples/

--
Be seeing you,			       http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.			    Mail/IM (Jabber): sam@glendale.org.uk

Prev: Re: RE: [GZG] ECC Next: RE: RE: [GZG] ECC