Prev: [GZG] DS2 TO&E and "reflex gun" Next: Re: [GZG] DS2 TO&E and "reflex gun"

Re: [GZG] Point Systems

From: Damo <damosan@g...>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 10:02:55 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Point Systems

On Nov 5, 2006, at 9:33 AM, John Atkinson wrote:

> Compared to Vadim Erlikman, Poteri narodonaseleniia v XX veke:
> spravochnik. Moscow 2004 which says the Soviets took 7.6 million
> military KIA/MIA and had 5,200,000 captured by the Nazis, of whom 2.6
> million died.

In my reading the only constant regarding Soviet casualties during
WW2 is their variance.	They are all estimates...best guesses, etc.
As time goes on the estimates are getting better but still far from
the truth.  Their population suffered tremendously (both fighters and
civilians).

Damo

Prev: [GZG] DS2 TO&E and "reflex gun" Next: Re: [GZG] DS2 TO&E and "reflex gun"