Prev: Re: [GZG] Point Systems Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] SSD bits

[GZG] [FT] SSD bits

From: "Jaime Tiampo" <fugugaipan@s...>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 14:50:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [GZG] [FT] SSD bits

*sigh*

So I went and booted up my old computer that should have had all my
saved
files for SSDs, including all my templates and apparently they aren't
there anymore. So.. I went looking for the base files that I grabbed
originally and lo and behold, most of the web sites don't exist anymore.

I'm currently in need of these files:
Sa Vasku ship bits
Kra'vak  ship bits
Eric Fialkowski ship building java applet

Guess it's back to the drawing board for my templates.. on the other
hand
everyone else might win since I'll make them to Avery card formats.

Jaime

Prev: Re: [GZG] Point Systems Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] SSD bits