Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: [GZG] 2mm Infantry pics Next: Re: [GZG] New game mechanics

Re: [GZG] New game mechanics (was: Re: Name for Rules)

From: "pcelella" <pcelella@c...>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 06:42:09 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] New game mechanics (was: Re: Name for Rules)

I would very much prefer an option for Flames of War basing to be used.
That's the game that my local gaming group plays a lot, and from whom I
would be trying to get recruits. Having the same basing as FOW would
make it
easier to introduce the game to them, and also, on a temporary basis you

could do things like: "Well, your Soviet army is actually in this
scenario
going to be the low-tech militia of a isolated colony resisting a NSL
invasion force."