Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: [GZG] 2mm Infantry pics Next: Re: GZG players wanted (was: Re: [GZG] RE: Blue Sky Thinking)

Re: [GZG] Point Systems

From: Robert N Bryett <rbryett@m...>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 13:10:44 +1100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Point Systems

> In fact, all of that seasoning reminds me that nobody should ever
> want to be in a fair fight; if you have to be in a fight, you
> should want overwhelming superiority so that you can just pound the
> crap out of your opponent with minimal losses.

So you have the All Blacks play your local Under-13s, win 99-nil, and
think you've done something clever?

And expect the losers to get some enjoyment out of it? And come back
next week?

I despair sometimes...

Best regards, Robert Bryett
rbryett@mail.com

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: [GZG] 2mm Infantry pics Next: Re: GZG players wanted (was: Re: [GZG] RE: Blue Sky Thinking)