Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 19, Issue 17 Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: [GZG] 2mm Infantry pics

Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 19:57:18 -0600
Subject: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

On 11/3/06, Robert N Bryett <rbryett@mail.com> wrote:
> > Even then, as anyone who has done it enough will tell you, the only
> > way to get a really good scenario is to playtest the dickens out of
> > it. There is no way to balance a scenario otherwise.
>
> Great advice for those who have a large enough group of players to
> provide play-testers who are not the same people as will be playing
> the scenario in an actual game. Not especially useful otherwise.

You seem to be missing my point. I'm agreeing with you. I _understand_
that it's a rare group who can "playtest the dickens" out of a
scenario. That was the reason I was leading up to the rest of the
e-mail, suggesting we need a point system and/or a repository for
scenarios.

Allan

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 19, Issue 17 Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: [GZG] 2mm Infantry pics