Prev: [GZG] [SG] Balancing Act Next: Re: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

Re: Re: Re: Name for rules (was: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 14:59:29 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Name for rules (was: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

>Stargrunt is only two syllables

Yep, that led to my comment about abbreviating "Assault Co".

>I can handle G-Cav or G-Cav 2 (Gee Cav), but I'm not too crazy about
"Grav Cav", for reasons Indy mentioned.

I think it's more clearly SF than "GCav" is, but I'm not crazy about it.
"Cav", to me, implies a larger unit than a company. Although you could
just put "StarGrunt 15" as the subtitle and explain on the product
description that it's ....

You know, this is just a thought, but maybe we should finish FMAS before
we get into this?

Prev: [GZG] [SG] Balancing Act Next: Re: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)