Prev: RE: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted) Next: Re: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

Re: GZG players wanted (was: Re: [GZG] RE: Blue Sky Thinking)

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 14:12:10 -0600
Subject: Re: GZG players wanted (was: Re: [GZG] RE: Blue Sky Thinking)

On 11/3/06, Indy <indy.kochte@gmail.com> wrote:

>  The Unofficial GZG Player Location Page! Find opponents (or announce
your
> availability to beat on/be beaten by others) here.
>  http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/location.html

That figures. I'm the only one in Louisiana, none in Mississippi or
Arkansas, and the folks in Texas are at least 4 hours away...

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: RE: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted) Next: Re: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)