Prev: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted) Next: [OFFICIAL] Re: [GZG] 2mm Infantry pics

GZG players wanted (was: Re: [GZG] RE: Blue Sky Thinking)

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 07:25:26 -0500
Subject: GZG players wanted (was: Re: [GZG] RE: Blue Sky Thinking)

> >From: "Robert W. Eldridge" <bob_eldridge@mindspring.com>
>
> >1) Do you (or have you in recent years) play SG2?
> >
> >d) No, interested but have no opponents. I have a fair number of
> >the figures in 25MM though, virtually all unpainted.
>
> If you're anywhere near San Jose, California, and want to play,
> contact me directly -- same goes for everybody on the list.

Haven't advertised this in a *long* time, but it's still active and I
make
updates whenever someone sends me the info. This msg gives me an
'excuse'
:-D

The Unofficial GZG Player Location Page! Find opponents (or announce
your
availability to beat on/be beaten by others) here.
http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/location.html

Updates this particular weekend may be slow, as I'll be out of state.

Mk

Prev: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted) Next: [OFFICIAL] Re: [GZG] 2mm Infantry pics