Prev: Re: Mini survey (was Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)) Next: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

Name for rules (was: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 10:07:24 +0100
Subject: Name for rules (was: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

>1b
>2a
>3d  A strong MAYBE. As I already have 15mm, I'd be more inclined to
>make magnetic movement trays to group existing single figures.
>4a Not to get hung up in semantics, but referring to it as SG3
>implies superceding SG2. As I love the existing play level of SG2, I
>would prefer to see a parallel game (as FMAS is to SG2, SG2 is to
>XXX). StarCompany1?

Well, I've been kicking alternative names around in my head.....
Something like "STARGRUNT - ASSAULT COMPANY" - or even G-CAV 2, as
G-CAV was our first 15mm ruleset! OK, with the G-CAV name we might
get some confusion problems with Reaper's CAV system, but since we
were using it first (G-CAV was published in 1985!) I think we'd have
every right to use it if we wanted to.	;-)

Jon (GZG)