Prev: [GZG] Re: Blue Sky Thinking Next: [GZG] RE: Blue Sky Thinking

[GZG] Re: Blue Sky Thinking

From: Mark Kinsey <Kinseym@p...>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 19:14:44 -0500
Subject: [GZG] Re: Blue Sky Thinking

Mine are too, but here's a thought. When I based mine I used fender
washers so that I could put them on a Litko base with magnetic sheet on
it so I could play both ways.

You could also just glue them onto a base and add more flock. That's
what Stuart Murray did for his "Company Rules" games at GZG ECC. Look at

the pics for "Contact, Wait, Out" from GZG ECC IX. to see what I mean.

So I wouldn't stress too much about it.

-Mark Kinsey