Prev: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted) Next: [GZG] Re: Blue Sky Thinking

[GZG] RE: SG3 15mm-Blue Sky Thinking

From: "Joseph McKeen" <deredo@h...>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 00:36:59 +0100
Subject: [GZG] RE: SG3 15mm-Blue Sky Thinking

Hello all, my two cents worth here (I hope this works)

1) Do you (or have you in recent years) play SG2?

Yes I/we (my kids and I) have played a “newbie simplified” SG2 with
both,
25/28mm minis
and with 15mm minis while using the standard SG2 single figure basing.

2) Would the development of a game like we've been discussing (let's
call it SG3) fit what you would want from a hard SF ground combat
game?
Sorry but I am new here so have not fully followed the discussions but I

would be interested in both a Skirmish game (25-28mm) and a stand based
game
(15mm) in 15mm

3) Would the development of SG3 in this direction tempt you into
buying/collecting 15mm forces?
I am already seriously tempted to purchase forces in 15mm for gaming
“larger
engagements” i.e. bigger than skirmishes. The addition of more
characters
and types of figures in the GZG range is making this a more likely
enterprise in the future (OK once I get a new job that is) but for
skirmishes I would tend to stick to 25-28mm.

By the way, are there (can anyone point me in the right direction ) any
copies of the FMAS rules available to try out ?

Thanks and Regards,
  Joe McKeen

Prev: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted) Next: [GZG] Re: Blue Sky Thinking