Prev: RE: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted) Next: [GZG] 2mm Infantry pics

Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

From: mxconnell@o...
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 20:30:24 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

2a
3d  A strong MAYBE. As I already have 15mm, I'd be more inclined to make
magnetic movement trays to group existing single figures.
4a Not to get hung up in semantics, but referring to it as SG3 implies
superceding SG2. As I love the existing play level of SG2, I would
prefer to see a parallel game (as FMAS is to SG2, SG2 is to XXX).
StarCompany1?

Back to lurking,
Martin Connell