Prev: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted) Next: RE: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

[GZG] re: SG Game suggestion

From: "Glenn M. Goffin" <gmgoffin@y...>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 10:01:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [GZG] re: SG Game suggestion

>From: "Roger Books" <roger.books@gmail.com>

>I have been tasked with coming up with a scenario for SGII, 4-6
>players, 2-3 squads apiece.  Anyone have any suggestions?

I ran a StarGrunt II game at Kublacon earlier this year, and we had a
rocking good time.  I posted a short write-up, probably both to this
group and the Stargrunt-Full Thrust yahoo group.

Here's a link to the after-action report:

http://www.3rd-imperium.com/Tactics-0/06KublaCon.html

If you're going to use the scenario, please credit me and the
Tactics-0 Wargaming Group, but otherwise feel free to take
inspiration from it.

--Glenn M. Goffin

Prev: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted) Next: RE: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)