Prev: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted) Next: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

RE: [GZG] SG Game suggestion [sec=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 17:24:34 +1100
Subject: RE: [GZG] SG Game suggestion [sec=UNCLASSIFIED]

Instant scenario:

Map:
A village of 4-6 buildings on a road approx 1/3 lengthways of the map.

Red Force: (2-4 players)
You have been victorious in a major engagement and are harrassing the
survivors as they retreat.  You are sweeping ahead of the main force and
must clear any obstacles to prevent delays.  Strike hard and fast,
clearing
the road for our forces.

Red Support:
2 x size-2 "battletaxi" APC (Armour: 2, Turreted Enh RFAC/1, Basic ECM)
Requested as per artilllery (2 turns travel time).

Red Units: per player

Line Squad (x2)
4-6 Riflemen (Armour: d8, ACR FP:2, I:d10)
1 SAW (Armour: d8, SAW FP:d8, I:d10)
1 GMS/P (Armour: d8, Enh GMS/P, I: d12*)

Assault Squad (x1
4-6 Riflemen (Armour: d8, ACR FP:2, I:d10)
1 SAW (Armour: d8, SAW FP:d8, I:d10)
1 Flamer (Armour: d8, Flamer FP:d12 close only, I:d8, terror)

Blue Force: (2 players)
You have been assigned as a rearguard to hold the road behind you.  Hold
up
the enemy as long as possible and retreat in good order.  You must hold
them
for at least 5 turns after making contact with 2 or more enemy units.

Blue Support:
1 Medium Artillery HEF Barrage (1d3* guns, 1-3=1, 4-5=2, 6=3) - 2 turns
flight.
1 mixed minefield chit

Blue Forces: (per player)
Line Squad (x3)
4-6 Riflemen (Armour: d8, ACR FP:2, I:d10)
1 SAW (Armour: d8, SAW FP:d8, I:d10)
1 GMS/P (Armour: d8, Enh GMS/P, I: d12*)

Additional Options:
If you want forces to be able to use command activations, add one or
more
Independent figures to each side as an officer.
Another possiblity is to give Blue Force a fixed mount heavy weapon
(such as
RFAC/1 or GMS/L) so they have some extra range.

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernsk/

IMPORTANT
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information
   for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
   please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
not
   a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
publications
   and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
messages.
emails

   of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.

Prev: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted) Next: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)