Prev: Re: [GZG] RE: [FT] Unified Fighter Rules? [sec=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

[GZG] Re: [FT] Unified Fighter Rules? (Simon)

From: mintroll-ft-list <mintroll-gzg-ft@2...>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 10:20:25 +0000
Subject: [GZG] Re: [FT] Unified Fighter Rules? (Simon)

>>> After all ship movement, the AMT moves 3mu towards the closest
>>
>> I wouldn't move it, you just declare attacks so the opponent knows
who gets to
>> use PDS on it.

The AMT marker does move. According to:

http://www.star-ranger.com/UNSCpreview.htm

You place the marker, then all ships move, it then moves 3mu (in vector)
towards the closest ship (not fighters or other ordnance), then it
declares attacks against all ships within 3mu (in vector) of this new
position. Effectively meaning you could hit a ship upto 6mu from where
the marker was originally placed.

Well, that's how we interpreted it anyway.

Simon

--
Experience is the fool's best teacher; the wise do not need it.

http://fullthrust.2-72.co.uk

Prev: Re: [GZG] RE: [FT] Unified Fighter Rules? [sec=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)