Prev: [GZG] Full Thrust at Cancon 2007 Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White)

Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Playtest

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@v...>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 09:17:34 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Playtest

> If such suggestions were posted, my group would use some of them. We
> always struggle to come up with scenarios, and this would give us
> something to start from. And it would make it easier to help out the
> playtest group.

Okay. Use the 1.3 page version of the Unified Fighter Proposal that I
posted
a couple of days ago and don't refer to Oerjan's more complete version
(so
we can see whether the short one is complete enough). Specifically
include
the "anti-ship weapons shoot at fighters" provision regardless of
whether
people initially like the idea or not. Set up qual points battles of any
of
the following, using the CPV method of caluculating points:
KV or Phalon vs one of the new Human fleets (ORC, New Israeli, UN, OUDF,

IJN, Islamic Fed)
Soap Bubble Carriers vs any of the above fleets (an SBC is a design with

lotsa fighters and minimal hull, drives, and FTL)
A swarm of tiiny ships (such as the Islamic Fed 'ash Shaulah' strikers)
vs
any of the above
Any other "extreme" design which you wish to come up with. A missile
barge,
a supership, whatever.

I'm deliberately not specifying set up information except in one case:
I'd
like someone to try a missile fleet (Islamic Fed missile variants or
custom.missile barges) vs a slow moving NSL fleet.

Prev: [GZG] Full Thrust at Cancon 2007 Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White)