Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Playtest Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Playtest

Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White)

From: Oerjan Ariander <oerjan.ariander@r...>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 14:04:39 +0200
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White)

Vince wrote:

>I am avid SaVasku player, I feel giving their sge in spave and a
ancient
>being, they would have developed the ability to over come "burnout"

They can: simply use more Stingers to channel the power through...

>After all, they are not using breakers made in the 1920s to operate a
>nuclear power reactor.. Makes them a powerful foe.

If they are more powerful, they should cost more points to reflect that
power. As it is now, the SV ships cost *less* than other ships of the
same
TMF... as the saying goes, "quantity has a quality all of its own" :-/

>Having run game, at conventions, including ECC GZG, SaVasku have never
>been as powerful as you talk about them. I personally see no need to
>hinder them.

Do you design your own SV ships along the lines John described, or do
you
stick to the designs from FB2?

Kind regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ariander@rixmail.se

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Playtest Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Playtest