Prev: Re: [ECC] Cards was [GZG] Beta Fighters Next: [GZG] beta fighter rules--my impression

Re: Re: [ECC] Cards was [GZG] Beta Fighters

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 14:55:57 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Re: [ECC] Cards was [GZG] Beta Fighters

>Damn you!
>
>I can't drive from my brain the image of a Mint Julip Projector!

Good. That's one of the two effects I want.

The other effect afflicted Tony about every three minutes at the most
recent Con Queso--a sort of glassy-eyed look that clearly said "This is
too absurd for my brain to cope with. Reboot!"

Prev: Re: [ECC] Cards was [GZG] Beta Fighters Next: [GZG] beta fighter rules--my impression