Prev: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] FT] Beta Fighters was Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White) Next: [ECC] Cards was [GZG] Beta Fighters

Re: [GZG] FT] Beta Fighters was Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White)

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 12:59:08 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT] Beta Fighters was Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White)

Chris wrote on 10/24/2006 12:09:31 PM:

> >>Actually, I think I could maneuver the pen/marker down
> to tic off the mark
>
> Then you are not the lowest common denominator...in this case.
> :-)

Heck, any praise, even damning-with-faint, gratefully accepted... *bow*

To everyone else, sorry, but it's STILL nice to see something other than
spam and system messages in the mail queue.

As possible content, please see the nicely formatted page (Well done,
Simon) of Noam's e-mail on the beta test fighters. Quaintly left several
typos, I see. ;->=

http://wiki.2-72.co.uk/wiki/index.php?title=FTaddon_Fighter_Rules

The_Beast