Prev: Re: [GZG] FT] Beta Fighters was Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White) Next: Re: Re: [GZG] FT] Beta Fighters was Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White)

Re: Re: [GZG] FT] Beta Fighters was Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White)

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 11:21:10 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] FT] Beta Fighters was Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White)

>> Interceptor SQDRN 1
>> "Steel Angels"
>> FTRS OOO OOO  CEF OOO OOO

I break the markers into two groups of three because it's easier to
count OOO OOO at a glance instead of OOOOOO. This is the "one, two,
three...many!" school, but it works.

Doug wabled:
>Printed on slick paper labels, put on fighter bases, marked with dry
erase markers.

No, because you still have to pick up the fighters to mark losses on the
bases. We only want to pick up the fighters when they're actually
maneuvering.