Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] Star Wars Miniatures: Starship Battles Next: Re: [GZG] Mixing Tech... FT

Re: [GZG] [OT] Star Wars Miniatures: Starship Battles

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 08:42:37 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] Star Wars Miniatures: Starship Battles

> The fact that you ran a game in 15mm doesn't mean you've never
succumbed
> the power of even larger scale. Unless you were at Gencon '95(?), you
> cannot know the power of a Mark V in 25mm!

Easy for me not to succumb to the power of the larger scale(s). :-)
It's
all mainly due to willpower, lack of painting ability, and lack of room
in
my apartment to even *think* about storing anything that size. :-D

 However, I'm not your father...

And you should thank your lucky stars. :-D

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] Star Wars Miniatures: Starship Battles Next: Re: [GZG] Mixing Tech... FT