Prev: RE: [GZG] some terrain to consider Next: Re: [GZG] some terrain to consider

RE: [GZG] some terrain to consider

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 21:53:34 -0500
Subject: RE: [GZG] some terrain to consider

Geez, guys, there's a metric buttload of piccies on Warpfish. If Jerry's
going to be the prince he is for putting them up, least we can do is
thank
him by remembering them.

http://www.warpfish.com/gzgecc/gzgecc9/AAR/laserlight/Jerry%20and%20frie
nd.jpg

http://www.warpfish.com/gzgecc/gzgecc9/AAR/laserlight/Fogre%202.jpg

Seriously questionable humor:
http://www.warpfish.com/gzgecc/gzgecc9/AAR/ken/p1030015.jpg

Surprisingly multi-functional ( Give him credit; I've never seen Noam
with
anything less than glee, even when the lads' dice roll him under ):
http://www.warpfish.com/gzgecc/gzgecc9/AAR/ken/p1030001.html

It can feed hundreds:
http://www.warpfish.com/gzgecc/gzgecc9/AAR/jerry/Sat2/IMG_0166.html

And, just when you thought you were safe from those darn sheep:
http://www.warpfish.com/gzgecc/gzgecc9/AAR/jerry/Sunday/IMG_0395.html

Still, my favorite are from the link to Mark Kinsey's site; how can the
man
concentrate with that racket in the distance?
http://www.avempire.org/~clambo/GZGECCIX/slides/P0003644.html

The_Beast

Prev: RE: [GZG] some terrain to consider Next: Re: [GZG] some terrain to consider