Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] Star Wars Miniatures: Starship Battles Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Star Wars Miniatures: Starship Battles

Re: [GZG] [OT] Star Wars Miniatures: Starship Battles

From: "james mitchell" <tagalong@s...>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 20:20:50 +0930
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] Star Wars Miniatures: Starship Battles

Thanks guy's, for the link.

As for the Star Wars fighter scale, the X-wing used in the WOTC online
rules, looks about 1/4 the size of the Capital ship's.
I hope this not so , as was hoping for cool unit's such as Rogue
squadron,
say 6 fighter's to a base.
Well on the 29th of October we are having a small wargames show hosted
by a
local club{ oh really} and Eureka miniature's will be there, so look's
like
I will have to sell a kidney to pay for all the figure's, that so badly
need
to be adopted, if only Madonna would take a leaf out of my book and
realise
that true adoption is company sized.

Yes it's in Australia, and I'm doing a WW2 game in 28mm, yes I would
love to
do a stargrunt game, but how do you explain fun and tacics and well
priced
figure's and a great sci fi system to kids that only play 40 K , which
is
about how much it cost's to collect one of the armies from forge
world.LMFAO