Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] Star Wars Miniatures: Starship Battles Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Star Wars Miniatures: Starship Battles

Bases Re: [GZG] [OT] Star Wars Miniatures: Starship Battles

From: David Stokes <dstokes@d...>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 19:13:19 +0100
Subject: Bases Re: [GZG] [OT] Star Wars Miniatures: Starship Battles

James Moore wrote:

> Ok, a little off topic, but bases were mentioned in the last reply,
> and I was wondering if anyone had seen the magnetic bases from Ninja
> Magic? I saw them at GenCon and have been waiting with baited breath
> for them to come out.

As I understand it, Todd is having production problems with the bases.
The ones he got from his current manufacturer had lots of faults and
have been slow getting replacements, so he has tempoarily pulled them
from sale. It's not known when they will be available again. Pity, they
do look nice.

I've been making my own with GZG plastic bases, rare eath magnets and
epoxy. They work ok, but they have been a bit fiddly to make, so I would

gladly buy some professionally made ones.

Link to info on the base situation is here:
http://www.star-ranger.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1534

David Stokes

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] Star Wars Miniatures: Starship Battles Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Star Wars Miniatures: Starship Battles