Prev: [GZG] Re: Recruiting Mercs Next: [GZG] Re: RE: 'Realistic' Mercenary TO&E

[GZG] Re: Mercs

From: "Michael R. Blair" <pellinoire@y...>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:34:49 +0100 (BST)
Subject: [GZG] Re: Mercs

Were there not stories of the Germans doing just that
for the Spanish in the SAW? Buy a maxim and get the
gun crew as well. I am pretty sure this might be a
story though. Once again not my war, I did like the
film 'The Rough Riders' though.

I know a little more about the naval side and the
Spanish sound like one of those corrupt and
incompetent governments you get in military SF. A few
good men buried in the mess. Mind you the same seems
to apply to them until the Spanish Civil War, officers
who had no experience of command at all and rampant
corruption, incompetence and nepotism.

Michael

It is by my order and for the good of the state that the bearer of this
has done what he has done.
  - Richelieu

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

Prev: [GZG] Re: Recruiting Mercs Next: [GZG] Re: RE: 'Realistic' Mercenary TO&E