Prev: RE: [GZG] 'Realistic' Mercenary TO&E [sec=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust questions [sec=UNCLASSIFIED]

RE: [GZG] Full Thrust questions [sec=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 16:50:43 +1000
Subject: RE: [GZG] Full Thrust questions [sec=UNCLASSIFIED]

Velocity would need to be determined pre-game (as would entry point if
you
do not have FTL communication).

It depends on the PSB you're using.  If your velocity is always 0 after
FTL,
then you would NEVER want to FTL into combat (sitting duck and missile
bait).

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernsk/

Mark & Staci Drake
> Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 2:18 PM
> Subject: [GZG] Full Thrust questions
>
> Have a couple of questions regarding ships appearing on map from FTL.
>
> After the ships have appeared on map,what would their
> starting Velocity be?
> Is it 0 or determined by the player?
>
> Assume that any ship appearing on map from FTL constitutes
> that ship's movement for the turn ,correct? (Assume so,and
> that they cannot move further until next turn Ships Movement
> phase--playing it like that now.)
>
> For carriers and tenders transporting fighters+smaller ships
> when are those ships allowed to Launch?
> (Assume it will be in the following turn after the
> carrier/tender are on map,correct? That is how I am playing
> it in a solo scenario right now.)
>
> Any help is appreciated--thanks.
> Mark

IMPORTANT
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information
   for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
   please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
not
   a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
publications
   and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
messages.
emails

   of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.

Prev: RE: [GZG] 'Realistic' Mercenary TO&E [sec=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust questions [sec=UNCLASSIFIED]