Prev: [GZG] Full Thrust questions Next: RE: [GZG] "Realistic" Mercenary TO&

Re: [GZG] Full Thrust questions

From: "Roger Books" <roger.books@g...>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 00:58:16 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust questions

velocity up to 2XThrust, but that is strictly a house rule,
that isn't forced in the rules.

I would agree with #2.

Fighter Launch occurs before movement so I would say the turn after the
ship
arrives on map if FTLing in.  If moving onto the map via standard
movement I
would allow pre-launch.

Roger

On 10/19/06, Mark & Staci Drake <markandstaci@charter.net> wrote:

> Have a couple of questions regarding ships appearing on map from FTL.
>
> After the ships have appeared on map,what would their starting
Velocity