Prev: RE: [GZG] "Realistic" Mercenary TO&E Next: [GZG] [Brushwars] Overview of Situation [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

RE: [GZG] "Realistic" Mercenary TO&E [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 10:00:50 +1000
Subject: RE: [GZG] "Realistic" Mercenary TO&E [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Its unusual to actually game this out, as the more players, the slower
the
game (in general).

Mercenary unit composition would tend to be a "rock-papers-scissors"
situation when they fight each other, due to wild variances in equipment
and
affordable losses (an all infantry force with disposable anti-tank
weapons
can afford huge losses in manpower compared to a tank force, but the
tankers
would be receiving much higher pay to cover potential losses).

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernsk/

 Eli Arndt
> Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 9:02 AM
> Subject: RE: [GZG] "Realistic" Mercenary TO&E
>
> Has anyone ever played games with assets from multiple merc
> units fighting alongside each other?	I ask this because in
> my quest to build forces, I have ended up creating vehicles
> and troops of varying style.
>
> Eli

IMPORTANT
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information
   for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
   please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
not
   a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
publications
   and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
messages.
emails

   of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.

Prev: RE: [GZG] "Realistic" Mercenary TO&E Next: [GZG] [Brushwars] Overview of Situation [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]