Prev: RE: [GZG] Brushwars map [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Star Wars Miniatures: Starship Battles

Re: OFFER! Re: [GZG] New 15mm Vehicle Images up!

From: Mark Kinsey <Kinseym@p...>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 20:32:41 -0400
Subject: Re: OFFER! Re: [GZG] New 15mm Vehicle Images up!

Ground Zero Games wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Paul should have the new vehicles up on the website and ready to order

> later today - so here's a short-time offer to go with them!
>

> SPECIAL LAUNCH OFFER - NEW V15 vehicle RELEASES!
>
> On all orders received up to and including FRIDAY 27th OCTOBER that
> include any of this week's NEW V15 code releases (V15-09B to 15A), you

> may take advantage of the following offer:
>
> For every 10 GBP worth of the NEW V15 vehicles you order, you may
> claim ONE FREE PACK of SG15 infantry, worth 2.50 GBP! So, if you spend

> 40 GBP on the new vehicle miniatures, you will get FOUR free SG15
> packs, equivalent to 25% extra stuff free!
> The value spent on V15 items will be calculated on the retail list
> prices, before VAT deductions for non-EU customers, and only the new
> codes will count towards the offer. Please list your choices of FREE
> infantry packs in the "comments" field of the order - if you don't
> specify any choices, we'll choose what we put in for you.
>
> ONE WEEK ONLY - DON'T MISS OUT!
>
> Best,
>
> Jon (GZG)

Jon,

I'm confused, there's a bunch of 15mm items I can't find on the website
anymore. Where's the 15mm Tank, Wombat and Wombat command? I also don't
see the IF kneeling and standing figures or any OUDF figures. And I know

all of these were on the website earlier this year.

Thanks,

Mark

Prev: RE: [GZG] Brushwars map [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Star Wars Miniatures: Starship Battles