Prev: RE: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More New 15mm! Next: RE: [GZG] [OFFICIAL]MoreNew15mm! [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Re: [GZG] New 15mm Vehicle Images up!

From: Mark Kinsey <Kinseym@p...>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 00:35:15 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] New 15mm Vehicle Images up!

Indy wrote:

> On 10/16/06, *John K Lerchey* <lerchey@andrew.cmu.edu
> <mailto:lerchey@andrew.cmu.edu>> wrote:
>
>     Hi All,
>
>     I have the new images up for the 15mm stuff. :)
>
>     Very basic, but at least the new stuff is at the top so that you
>     can find
>     it faster...
>
>     < http://okapi.andrew.cmu.edu/lerchey/www/gzg/>
>

> "Flat Albert"??

> Hello, Narn Bat Squad? Yes, I have a job for you...
>
> Mk

All kidding aside, I'm really liking the Hover Flatbed. I've got some
Old Crow Glaive APC's in the hover variant and the hovercraft Provider
Transport . While both are cool vehicles, I can't really see either of
them moving my heavy weapons teams around the battlefield. This Hover
Flatbed really suits the bill, and style-wise fits in nicely.

-Mark

Prev: RE: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More New 15mm! Next: RE: [GZG] [OFFICIAL]MoreNew15mm! [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]