Prev: Re: [GZG] [brushfire] Day 2.5 - day cycle [long] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: Re: Re: RE: [GZG] [brushfire]day2.5-daycycle-part2 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Re: Re: RE: [GZG] [brushfire]day2.5-daycycle-part2 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: "John Atkinson" <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 06:05:17 +0300
Subject: Re: Re: RE: [GZG] [brushfire]day2.5-daycycle-part2 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

On 10/6/06, laserlight@verizon.net <laserlight@verizon.net> wrote:

>There's a reason the condottiere specialized in maneuvering, not
pitched battles.

There's a limit to the clever maneuvering you can do when outnumbered
2:1, expected to attack and take two towns, and given an intelligence
briefing that is downright criminally negligent, which is something
that is going to be discussed in great detail during the contract
re-negotiation phase after this mission.

John
--Vita Aureliani