Prev: Re: [GZG] [brushfire] Day 2.5 - day cycle [long] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: RE: [GZG] [brushfire]day2.5-daycycle-part2 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Re: Re: RE: [GZG] [brushfire]day2.5-daycycle-part2 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: "John Atkinson" <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 19:44:25 +0300
Subject: Re: Re: RE: [GZG] [brushfire]day2.5-daycycle-part2 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

On 10/6/06, laserlight@verizon.net <laserlight@verizon.net> wrote:
> I said:
> >> And in fact, from a financial point of view, the Arrows have lost
considerably more than the Hooligans have.

> John said:
> >You think the contract doesn't cover that?
>
> You're hired by the NAC, not a desperate Italian city. The purchasing
authority is not going to give you a blank check for unlimited
replacement equipment. There's a reason the condottiere specialized in
maneuvering, not pitched battles.

> In any event, I'm pretty sure I have a better deal. I could replace
half my company with the payment just for the first day's fighting.

If you get out of Dodge RFSN, which would necessitate leaving behind
most of your wounded, which as I have posession of the field, I have
in my aid station.

John
--Vita Aureliani