Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New FT intro pack and post-free deal! Next: Re: [GZG] (FT) Painting Comp results

Re: [GZG] (FT) Painting Comp results

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 16:29:01 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] (FT) Painting Comp results

From: davebill <davebill@clear.net.nz>

> Congratulations, Noam, on winning Class C of the painting comp!
>
> How did you get that get fantastic engine flare effect?

Thanks! That effect is one of the canned flare effects from
Photoshop. I think one of the things that makes it work is that the
aspect ratio of the image was originally much wider, spreading out
the lens flare effect a bit more.

Indy asked me what nebula I used for the backdrop, but I can't for
the life of me remember.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New FT intro pack and post-free deal! Next: Re: [GZG] (FT) Painting Comp results