Prev: Re: [GZG] [Brushfire]Day1.5 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] [SG] Rapid Fire antipersonnel plasma gun?

Re: Re: Re: [GZG] [SG] Rapid Fire antipersonnel plasma gun?

From: "John Atkinson" <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 12:48:57 +0400
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] [SG] Rapid Fire antipersonnel plasma gun?

On 9/28/06, laserlight@verizon.net <laserlight@verizon.net> wrote:

> >What in God's name would they find to fight over?  Resource scarcity
wouldn't be an issue for decades if not centuries.

> Someone is bound to have the bright idea "hey, they put 100MCr into
developing the infrastructure for quzzle plants; if we capture it, we've
saved 100MCr."

At which point you still need starships to supply an expeditionary
force (or at least high capacity sub-orbital freighters) and that
expeditionary force is gonna be tiny.

John
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: Re: [GZG] [Brushfire]Day1.5 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] [SG] Rapid Fire antipersonnel plasma gun?