Prev: Re: [GZG] [CON] GZG ECC X - Call for Events Next: Re: [GZG] [SG] Rapid Fire antipersonnel plasma gun?

[GZG] [SG] Rapid Fire antipersonnel plasma gun?

From: Samuel Penn <sam@g...>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 09:49:00 +0100
Subject: [GZG] [SG] Rapid Fire antipersonnel plasma gun?

Hi,

Does anyone know what the RF antipersonnel plasma gun (as carried
by figure SGN-18D) counts as for Stargrunt? Is it just a standard
plasma gun?

Also, does anyone have any pictures of SGN-15B (NSL sniper)? What
I had assumed was a sniper has turned out to be an RF plasma gun,
so I now need to figure out if my collection contains a sniper.

(really looking forward to the day when the GZG site contains
pictures of all the models next to the 'buy' button).

Thanks.

--
Be seeing you,			       http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.			    Mail/IM (Jabber): sam@glendale.org.uk

Prev: Re: [GZG] [CON] GZG ECC X - Call for Events Next: Re: [GZG] [SG] Rapid Fire antipersonnel plasma gun?