Prev: [GZG] Infantry at work Next: Re: [GZG] [CON] GZG ECC X - Call for Events

Re: [GZG] [CON] GZG ECC X - Call for Events

From: martin connell <mxconnell@o...>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 21:25:12 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [CON] GZG ECC X - Call for Events

Hi Jon,

The usual Barosi/Connell madness -

1. Proposed title: Mars Needs Women!
2. Game system to be used
      Full Thrust Variant & StarGrunt II
3. Brief scenario description:
      The pride of Queen Victoria's Aeronef troops battle Martians, a
heathen race who are covetous of earth's women, thousands of feet above
the
Red Planet!
      The year is 1883. Incredible advances in anti-gravity technology,
pioneered by the renowned Professor Fripp, have enabled the British
Empire
to expand across the solar system. But England is not the only race that
possesses the power of flight.
      15mm Aeronefs battle for supremacy!
       Broadsides and boarding!
       Alien crystal oscillators versus the Martini-Henry!
       A game too big for the table!
4. Time slot preference: Saturday afternoon or evening
5. Proposed number of players: 8-12

As we emailed you earlier in the year, this will need at least 12' x
20',
12' 30' would be better. Have you spoken to the hotel about making sure
the
"Captain's Lounge" will be empty?

Regards,
Marttin Connell