Prev: RE: [GZG] Imperium Next: Re: [GZG] Imperium

Re: Re: [GZG] RE: [Brushfire]Day0 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 12:17:59 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] RE: [Brushfire]Day0 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

"Command push. By the way, Virag, when you set up your missiles... make
sure there aren't any civilians in the way."

>Major Hudak cursed in exasperation. Kill a hundred soldiers and you get
a bonus; barbeque a couple of civilians and they never let it go. And
when he'd fired the missile, he hadn't even known the tart and her brat
were there!

>"Command push. Boys, we've got company coming--Atkinson and his
'Straight' Arrows--so it's time to stop looting and start shooting.
Except your lot, Laszlo, but you need to get a move on. Virag, get your
missiles set up. Threat axis is from southwest. Officers, briefing in
five."

Prev: RE: [GZG] Imperium Next: Re: [GZG] Imperium