RE: [GZG]SGIIVehicleDataCards [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 11:27:26 +1000
Subject: RE: [GZG]SGIIVehicleDataCards [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
Depends on your frequency of use.
For me, I'll just turn it into a form template so I can tab through the
fields and do a "save as" for a particular force.
'Neath Southern Skies
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jaime Tiampo
> Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 11:13 AM
> Subject: RE: [GZG] SGII Vehicle Data Cards
> I thought about making it like that, but then I'm too lazy to
> input all the data into a mail merge instead of just putting
> into the template ;-)
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
5. Please go to http://www.dva.gov.au/feedback.htm#sub to unsubscribe
of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.
Gzg-l mailing list