Prev: Re: [GZG] OT: Traveller Question Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Re: OT: Traveller Question

[GZG] Re: Re: OT: Traveller Question

From: David Billinghurst <davebill@c...>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 20:08:39 +1200
Subject: [GZG] Re: Re: OT: Traveller Question

Hi Sam,

'Heaven and Earth', rather unhelpfully, states that Governments G - N
are
'Alien Specific'.

The old Traveller Alien Module 7: Hivers gives Governments of:
S - Sept
T - Unsupervised Anarchy, individual agreements between all citizens
U - Supervised Anarchy, individual agreements between all nests
W - Committee, governing committee of nest leaders

Traveller Alien Module 5: Droyne adds:
X - Droyne Hierachy, established communities are ruled by heredity and
long-established governments

Traveller Alien Module 2: K'kree adds:
P - Small station or facility maintained for the good of a family,
population 1 or 2
Q - ruled by a krurruna or a group of krumunak answerable to an
off-world
steppelord, population 3 - 5
R - - ruled by an on-planet steppelord, population must be 6+

My copy of Alien Module: Aslan has gone walkabout but I have a fair idea

where it is, just not handy.

Obviously, the above lists don't quite gell with Heaven and Earth -
perhaps
the list of available Government types was collapsed over the various
Traveller editions after CT?  I really don't know as I've only ever
played
CT, and the weird CT/Gurps Trav hybrid we currently use on a very
infrequent
basis.

Hope this helps

David