Prev: [GZG] Germy's new 2mm tank Next: RE: [GZG] Germy's new 2mm tank

Re: [GZG] re: New to Rules- Close Combat Question

From: "John Atkinson" <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 12:02:54 +0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] re: New to Rules- Close Combat Question

On 9/14/06, Roger Books <roger.books@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just helped my GF design her ESU PA assault squad.	Slow Heavy PA
> and half the 8 man squad has Flachette Cannons. (Assault Shotguns
> with an impact of d10).
>
> Now I'm afraid to face them as she has seen the shock and awe PA
> cause in  a close assault.

That's why you put guys in no body armor (d4 armor, 8" movement) or
light, fast PA, shooting gauss rifles (Impact d12) and let her chase
them around the table.	Preferably through anti-armor minefields
equipped with IFF.

John
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: [GZG] Germy's new 2mm tank Next: RE: [GZG] Germy's new 2mm tank