Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: The NSL Next: Re: Re: [GZG] Re: The NSL

Re: [GZG] Re: The NSL

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 14:21:52 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: The NSL

While half my family is from various parts of Germany, tho' mostly
Hannover, I can appreciate it. Especially as the S.O. is PURE Prussian.
;->=

Now, I have to wonder when the 'Illuminati' comments will start...

The_Beast

PS. Northern efficiency? Where was that lost in three generations? ;->=

Ken on 09/14/2006 02:08:42 PM: