Prev: [GZG] SG2/DS2 Question (2) Next: [GZG] TEST please ignore

Re: [GZG] TactiCon in Denver

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 13:30:57 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] TactiCon in Denver

Indy wrote:
> > Hope you guys all had a good con. I was up in the Collegiate Peaks
area
> > struggling to breathe the rarefied air there. ;-)	Scott gave me
his
> > run-down on the con when I saw him just before I left for the East
once
> > again, but that is all I know about it*.
> >
> > Mk
> >
> > * - that's a hint for an ACR  ;-)

<muttering>  Air's so thin he forgets to come by and say hi....
</muttering>

On Thu, 7 Sep 2006 Scott wrote:

> It was a good con overall, with record attendance (775 I think they
said).
> I spent most of my time over on the RPG side of things tho, and missed
> Mike's FT game altogether. Sorry...

It was a decent game.  The newer fighter rules work much better but I
need
to create a table of weapon damage vs fighters to speed up the game.
For
once the fighters did something other than attack each other.  A large
group of tie fighters did 2 rows (20-30 points I think) of damage to the
Enterprise-D and finished it off.  The Ent-D level-2 shields couldn't
hold
up to multiple ion cannon (or EMP cannon, same weapon basicly) hits.

The pool of FT players here in Denver has grown large enough that I'm
thinking of spliting my game into a beginners game and an intermediate
game.

Mike

Prev: [GZG] SG2/DS2 Question (2) Next: [GZG] TEST please ignore