Prev: Re: [GZG] Everyone's got a piece of the action Next: RE: [GZG] Everyone's got a piece of the action

Re: [GZG] Everyone's got a piece of the action

From: "JIM MORRISON" <ajax.dive@b...>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 12:38:48 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Everyone's got a piece of the action

they're there to defend airfields and forward deployments of the harrier
and stuff like that.

  Wasn't the RAF Regiment created for airfield security? I haven't
bothered looking them up, but assuming that's the case, it seems like a
specific reason rather than encroachment to me.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Everyone's got a piece of the action Next: RE: [GZG] Everyone's got a piece of the action